🎄 If you are looking for ideas to create some new Christmas traditions, then you are in the right place! Personally, I have a ton that I’ve done with my children for the last two decades. I’m so excited to share with you 15+ Great Ideas for Christmas Traditions!
The post “15+ Great Ideas for Christmas Traditions” may contain affiliate links. That means if you click and buy, I may receive a small commission (at no cost to you). All opinions are my own and no products were received in exchange for my opinions. Click here to see details of my full disclosure policy.
View this post on Instagram
1) The Christmas Tree
2) Roasting Chestnuts
3) Kindness Bows
4) Christmas Baking
5) Matching Pajamas
6) Candlelight Church Service on Christmas Eve
7) Christmas Tree Ornaments
8) Operation Christmas Child
9) Travel for Christmas
10) Chinese and Movies
11) Seeing Christmas Lights
12) Creating Christmas Crafts
* If you would like more information on sending Christmas cards to our men and women in the active military click HERE! The link is for the Facebook group Operation Birthday Hug, but the form for joining the Christmas list is in this group as well. *
13) Christmas Decorations
14) The Magic of Christmas
15) Gift Traditions
16) Food Traditions
17) Yearly Ornament Traditions
Now it’s time for YOU to create a Christmas Tradition!
I have shared 15+ Great Ideas for Christmas Traditions with you, and as you can see it’s really easy to start something new. It doesn’t have to be elaborate, expensive, or complicated. The goal is to create special memories for you and your family. It’s never too late to create something special.
SUSCRIBE with your email to get notifications about new posts.
If you liked 15+ Great Ideas for Christmas Traditions, you might also like Excellent Gift Ideas for Travelers.
Don’t forget to SHARE and PIN for later!📌